EXPERIENCED SEWING ENGINEER REQUIRED
MPT Group is a Special Purpose Machinery Manufacturer who requires an experienced Field Service/Production Engineer to join our dedicated support team. You will be providing a high level of technical assistance to businesses across the UK and the world.
Experienced sewing machine engineer, ideally from the mattress industry background, but not essential. The ideal candidate must have strong understanding of programmable flag stitch systems, over-locking machines and general lock and chain stitch sewing within the industrial sector. A strong understanding of electronics, general mechanical and pneumatics would provide an advantage to the right candidate.
• Industrial Knowledge of Chain Stitch & Lock Stick Machines
• Worked on Brands Such as Pfaff, Juki, Brother
• General mechanical assembling duties.
• Panel Wiring
• Candidates must be able to read schematic diagrams.
• Able to work effectively to deadlines.
• Able to work alone or as part of a team.
• Must be able to work overseas when required
• Full driving licence required
Recognised time served apprenticeship / vocational qualification in mechanical/electrical related topics such as C&G / BTEC etc. (or equiv.)
Salary: £13 – 15 per hour depending on experience.
Experience required: Minimum 5 years
Location: Newline Industrial Estate, Newline, Bacup, OL13 9RW
Applications to email@example.com